FOOD&HOTELVIETNAM2017 press registration is open only to editorial staffs with accredited press organisations. Qualifications will be determined by the event organiser. Kindly email your press accreditation documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest to attend the event.
Only editorial staffs will be accredited as press. Titles regarded as editorial staff include editor, journalist, correspondent, reporter, writer, producer and cameraman. Accredited press organisations include recognised magazines, trade publications, newspapers, news wires, broadcasting stations and online news portals.
Employees of press outlets who do not work in an editorial capacity will not be qualified for a press badge. Such personnel include art directors, district managers, general managers, graphic designers, managers, marketing representatives, analysts, CEOs, presidents, public relations personnel, sales representatives and vice presidents.
If you are not a journalist, but are members of the industry and wish to attend the show, please click here for general registration information.
The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to those unable to substantiate their press status.
For more information, please contact
Public Relations & Conference Executive
Allworld Exhibitions, Vietnam Office
Tel: (+84) 8 3930 7618 (Ext: 108)
- FHV17 - SHOW UPDATE
- Food&HotelVietnam 2017_Conference Schedule
- Vietnam Barista Competition 2017 - Registration Announcement
- Food&HotelVietnam Is Now On Instagram
- Food&HotelVietnam2017 - Sale Brochure
- Sponsor For Vietnam Barista Competition 2017 - Are You Ready To Be A Part Of Us?
- The Premier International Food and Hospitality Marketplace for Vietnam and Beyond