DIGITAL CONNECT @Food&HotelVietnam và @ProPakVietnamfoodnhotelvietnam - September 28, 2021
In the current circumstance, we understand that you and your business are gradually changing to adapt to the current situation, in which actively switching to virtual platform to capture market trends and networking with industry experts and the business community is extremely necessary. Understanding this demand, after many brainstorming and discussion, Informa Markets (Vietnam) will launch a digital platform named “DIGITAL CONNECT” via Swapcrad.
From 1-12/11/2021, DIGITAL CONNECT will house the two established F&B, Hospitality, Processing & Packaging Technology events which are Food & Hotel Vietnam and ProPak Vietnam. During 12 days, attendees will be updated with specific content through series of webinar and online conference, in addition to the opportunity to be networking and sourcing for quality products and partners from more than 100 domestic and international suppliers. Overview schedule:
- 03–05/11/2021 | ProPak Webinar Week
- 10–11/112021 | Asia Food & Beverage Summit by RAV and Food & Hotel Vietnam
- 10–12/11/2021 | One-on-One Meetings
Attendees are allowed 24/24 online permission during event time to access “DIGITAL CONNECT” anytime, anywhere matching personal schedule, and experience the special functional supports such as:
- Searching for suppliers
- Searching for products
- Session livestreaming and on-demand
- Bookmark your favorites including companies, products, meetings and session
- VIRTUAL CONNECT with EXHIBITORS via LIVE CHAT & VIDEO CALL upon your availability
This virtual event is limited to a certain number of attendees. Please RSVP your attendance before 28/10/2021 and complete the required information by click below:
For further detail of company and products feature, please see below brochure and contact us:
Follow us on Facebook and Youtube channel to have the best of view about the program
For further assistance please contact Mr. Ricky Hoang at [email protected] or telephone: +84785252114
- Food & Hotel Vietnam 2021 Will See You In This November!
- WHAT’S NEXT AT FOOD & HOTEL VIETNAM 2021?
- Message from GM: The Pause & The Restart
- Food & Hotel Vietnam 2021 Rescheduled
- [Official Release] “Stage of “Going Green” Movement Among Hotels in Vietnam” Trend Report
- Informa Markets Vietnam Covid-19 Advisory: “We are working from home until april 22”