Barista & Coffee Experience Programadmin - February 27, 2019
Barista & Coffee Experience Program is designed for people new to coffee & cafés that want to begin their journey in learning about the industry and the current trends. Joining our training classes, you will explore some of the popular styles of brewing techniques, tips for better coffee, trends in the industry and sharing the journey in being an industry professional & brand owner in the current market.
24, 25, 26 April 2019
Register here: https://bitly.vn/1kfy
Course hours: 4 hrs/class
- Introduction to Coffee – history, evolution and spread of the bean, birth of espresso, migration of coffee & growing regions.
- Sharing about coffee bean varietals, growth & cultivation of coffee cherry, coffee structure, coffee processing techniques.
- Explore popular styles of brewing techniques, sharing of the different brewing methods, (live demonstration and tasting of espresso, pour over, cold brew).
- Espresso Bar set up, how to have good bar set up and work flow design, machine, grinder, basic care and maintenance.
- Practice with machines, espresso, milk texturing, basic espresso based drinks from black to white, explore basic latte art.
- Tips for better coffee.
- Sharing current industry trends aside to coffee.
- Journey of being an industry professional & brand owner.
SECC, 799 Nguyen Van Linh, District 7, HCMC
*Notes: Maximum of 15-20 attendees/class
ABOUT OUR TRAINER – Mr. Michael Ryan
- International Barista Competitions Judge.
- Managing Director & Owner of Jimmy Monkey Café Brand. Owner of Ironbark Concepts- Precision Coffee Equipment& Consultancy for the Café, Bar&Restaurant Industry.
- Experienced Food & Beverage Industry Professional and Entrepreneur with a demonstrated history of over 25 years. Originally from Melbourne, Australia.
- Skilled in Conceptualisation, Design, Consultancy, Events, Operations with strong background in Coffee, Wine, Spirits, Japanese Culture & Cuisine and Training.
- The Speciality Coffee Association (SCA) Intermediate & Professional Certification and will soon hold AST Certification as an official SCA Industry Instructor.