Pizza Workshopfoodnhotelvietnam - April 9, 2019
Are you working as a Pizza Chef? Have you ever heard of the Accademia Pizzaioli was founded in Italy with the aim of offering a training, information and growth service to all those who, Italian or foreign, wish to undertake the “job of the pizza maker” and to those who, despite being already pizza makers, intend to specialize, train further, deepen specific issues.
Now, Charles Wembley is so happy to bring you an interested chance at FHV2019 to coming close to these Pizza professional classes where you can get the HACCP certificate to be able to work throughout the world as an International Pizza Chef.
WELCOME TO PIZZA WORKSHOP!
Date & Time:
- 24 April: 10:00 – 11:30 & 14:00 – 15:30
- 25 April: 10:00 – 11:30 & 14:00 – 15:30
- 26 April: 10:00 – 11:30
Venue: SECC, 799 Nguyen Van Linh, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Object: Pizza/Restaurant Chefs only
Workshop Fee: Free entry
- THEORY: Pizza chefs will share all the ingredients that are used in the preparation of the dough: flour, water, yeast, oil, salt, etc. With this knowledge it is possible to prepare any type of dough. The necessary knowledge about the ovens, the ingredients for the fillings, and the cooking times are also provided.
- PRACTICE: Attendees will have the opportunity to follow in every step by pizzachefs instructors: dough preparation, ball packaging, handling of the dough disk, various fillings and then baking in the ovens.
How to register?
- Step 1: Complete all required information in the application form at: https://bitly.vn/1o6r
- Step 2: Send the application form to Ms Nhung (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Sally (email@example.com)
WHO WILL PRESENT?