1. What is Food & Hotel Vietnam?Since the first launching until now, Food & Hotel Vietnam (FHV) is known as The Vietnam’s leading International Food, Drink and Hospitality Exhibition opened an effective trading platform for exhibitors and visitors. This event will bring you a comprehensive selection of displaying products and sharing memorable moments through exciting concurrent events.
2. When and Where is Food & Hotel Vietnam?Food & Hotel Vietnam runs every two year in April. The event will be taking place from 24 – 26 April 2019 at SECC, 799 Nguyen Van Linh Str, Dist. 7, HCMC, Vietnam.
Show opening hours
Wednesday, 24 April 2019: 9am – 5pm
Thursday, 25 April 2019: 9am – 5pm
Friday, 26 April 2019: 9am – 5pm
Visitor registration counters will close 15 minutes before the closing time during all three days of the exhibition
3. Do I need a Visa for Vietnam?It depends on the country you come from. The Visa Waiver Program enables nationals of certain countries to travel to Vietnam for tourism or business (visitor visa purposes) for a specific time without obtaining a visa. It is not our company policy to provide invitation letters to visitors wishing to attend the show. Visa can only be obtained in Vietnam embassies, consulates abroad or at the first point of entry to Vietnam. Visit the Department of Immigration website to get the latest updates on the Vietnam Visa Exemption List and the visa application.
4. Can I bring my children with me?Admission is restricted to business and trade professionals only, we ask attendees to not bring anyone under the age of 18 to the show. This is for their own safety as there is a lot of equipment in operation on the show floor that could potentially pose a hazard to children. Proof of age may be requested at the door. Please follow this link for further information on the Admission policy to attend the show.
5. Who can I contact for more information?
6. I’m interested in sponsoring the event. Who can I contact for further information?
7. The answer's not here?