Food & Hotel Vietnam 2021 Rescheduledfoodnhotelvietnam - October 9, 2020
Informa Markets in Vietnam, the organiser of Food & Hotel Vietnam 2021 has made the decision to announce that the show, originally to be held on 27 – 29 April 2021 at SECC, Nguyen Van Linh Str., Dist. 7, HCMC, Vietnam, will be rescheduled to 7 – 9 September 2021.
We see this decision to reschedule the event as it benefits to our event attendees, partners and staffs. It also allows time to eliminate the risk of tourism, recover the trading markets and raise investment to the food & beverage as well as the hospitality industry. Meanwhile, we will be launching the additional communications and digital opportunities to engage Vietnam’s food and beverage industry, and to keep you and the industry up-to-date leading up to the 2021 edition.
We wish to thank those who participate and support Food & Hotel Vietnam 2020 and we greatly appreciate your support. Our sole focus remains to provide an event of enhanced quality, with more exhibitors and qualified trade buyers to make your participation a huge success.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Food&Hotel Vietnam team at T: +84 28 3622 2588 / E: email@example.com
Please follow our official channels for the updated information:
Food & Hotel Vietnam Organising Team
- Message from GM: The Pause & The Restart
- [Official Release] “Stage of “Going Green” Movement Among Hotels in Vietnam” Trend Report
- Informa Markets Vietnam Covid-19 Advisory: “We are working from home until april 22”
- Advisory on Novel Coronavirus (Wuhan)
- 700 LEADING BRANDS ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO EXPLORE
- WHICH LEADING COFFEE BRANDS WILL JOIN FOOD & HOTEL VIETNAM 2019?