Savills, Fusion, Alba corporations confirm their participation in CEOTalks 2019foodnhotelvietnam - April 3, 2019
After 2 weeks proceeding registration round, the CEOTalks has attracted big attention from leading local and international hospitality brands across Vietnam such as: Elegance Hospitality Group, Silverland Hospitality Group, Sea Sense Resort Phu Quoc, Pegas Vietnam, Minor Hotels, Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort, Liberty Central…
Taking place in the morning on 25th April, 2019 at SECC, Dist.7, CEOTalks is the first and only Vietnam’s hospitality forum aimed at C-level executives, senior managers and strategists in the Hospitality Investment, Operations & Management in Vietnam. Highly focused on the emerging “Wellness Tourism” trend, this year’s forum consists of four keynote presentations by leading brands in property and hospitality investment and management followed by two panel discussions surrounding the theme “Riding the wellness wave“. The CEOTalks 2019 will confront the rising opportunities and, more importantly, look beyond them to how CEOs from leading hospitality corporations are opening the new pathways to achieve this trend.
OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Mr. Mauro Gasparotti Director, Savills Hotels Asia Pacific
- Mr. Atilla Erda Chief Operating Officer of Fusion
- Mr. Dawid Koegelenberg General Manager of Fusion Resort Cam Ranh
- Ms. Chau Thi Hoang Mai General Manager of Alba Spa Hotel and Alba Hotel, Senior Sales Manager of Alba Wellness Resort by Fusion
A G E N D A
|08h30 – 09h00||Delegates Welcome & Registration|
|09h00 – 09h15||Opening Speech: “What are potentials of Vietnam hospitality in global wellness trend?|
|09h15 – 10h40||Panel 1 – Wellness wave: Shaping the future of investment in hospitality industry|
|09h15 – 09h35||Presentation: “Wellness trend: A door opens new opportunities for efficient investment choice”|
|09h35 – 10h40||Panel discussion: Potentials, Opportunities and Strengths|
|10h40 – 10h50||Networking break|
|10h50 – 12h30||Panel 2 – Staying ahead the wellness wave|
|10h50 – 11h00||Presentation 1: “Taking wellness as a philosophy in hospitality business”|
|11h00 – 11h10||Presentation 2: ” Wellness trend: Spotlight on Resorts in Vietnam”|
|11h10 – 11h20||Presentation 3: “How a City Hotel rides the wellness wave”|
|11h20 – 12h30||Panel Discussion: Wellness trend in hospitality: Challenges need to face|
|12h30||End of Program|
(*) Important notes:
- The forum is free to attend and restricted to C-level executives and senior managers of companies associated to hotel business, operations & management and property investment only. Limited seats available.
- Register early to guarantee your seat!
- The program may be changed at Organiser’s discretion
Further updates about the CEOTalks 2019 as well as its speakers will be found in the next e-newsletters, or you can visit: https://foodnhotelvietnam.com/events/ceotalks/
For further assistance, please contact Ms. Thao (Celine) at email@example.com or email the Organiser at Food&Hotel.Vietnam@ubm.com.
- 700 LEADING BRANDS ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO EXPLORE
- WHICH LEADING COFFEE BRANDS WILL JOIN FOOD & HOTEL VIETNAM 2019?
- Experience Best Seller products launch on Showcase at Food & Hotel Vietnam 2019
- Exhibitor Workshop Theatre: Call for Papers
- Food & Hotel Vietnam 2019 Marks its 10th Anniversary Edition on 24 – 26 April 2019
- SCA Barista Skills Foundation_Call for attendees