SCA Barista Skills Foundation_Call for attendeesfoodnhotelvietnam - March 10, 2019
This one-day barista training course will be directly instructed by Mr. Ross Bright – Authosied SCA Trainer. Joining the course, our expert barista trainer will teach you all the fundamental barista skills through practical training sessions, using top-level professional equipment.
By the end of the course, you’ll be at the level of a skilled working barista, able to work confidently in a barista environment. To be awarded with a reputable certificate from the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA), attendees must pass short practical tests under the supervision of Mr. Ross Bright.
- Theory: 9:00 – 12:00
- Theory Test: 13:00 – 14:00
- Practical Training: 9:00 – 11:30
- Practical test: 9:00 – 12:00 / 13:00 – 15:00
1. What is specialty coffee?
2. Grinding, Dosing & Tamping
3. Extraction & Brewing
4. Milk Techniques
5. Hygiene, Health & Safety
6. Cleaning, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
(Click Here to view SCA Barista Foundation Curriculum)
Practical tests and a written exam required.
Testing is incorporated into the course time.
SECC, 799 Nguyen Van Linh, District 7, HCMC
(*) Because of the limited capacity of seat, kindly contact the Organiser for registration information via:
Ms. Ivy (Nhu Ngoc)
P: 028 3622 2588 / 112 or 0937 913 073
ABOUT OUR TRAINER – Mr. ROSS BRIGHT
• Ross Bright has been involved the coffee industry as a Master roaster or Barista trainer for nearly ten years.
• Accredited as a Certified World Barista Championship Judge 2008 – 2009
• Implemented and judged Barista training (the inaugural Singapore National Barista Championship)
• Elected as the National Co-ordinator of the Specialty Coffee Association of Europe Singapore Chapter
• Took on the role as an Authorized SCA Trainer able to train and issue certificates on behalf of SCA.
- Informa Markets Vietnam Covid-19 Advisory: “We are working from home until april 22”
- Advisory on Novel Coronavirus (Wuhan)
- 700 LEADING BRANDS ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO EXPLORE
- WHICH LEADING COFFEE BRANDS WILL JOIN FOOD & HOTEL VIETNAM 2019?
- Savills, Fusion, Alba corporations confirm their participation in CEOTalks 2019
- Experience Best Seller products launch on Showcase at Food & Hotel Vietnam 2019