FHV 2019 Facts & Figures
Why FHV 2019?
- Bake Goods and Pastries
- Cake Decoration
- Chilled & Frozen food
- Confectionery & Ice cream
- Dairy Products
- Drink & Beverage (Non-alcoholic)
- Fresh Produce
- Meat & Poultry
- Processed Food & Convenience Food
- Specialty / Fine Food
- Wine, spirits & beer
- Bakery & confectionery equipment & supplies
- Bar & coffee & Beverage equipment & supplies
- Cleaning / Washing
- Fitness & Leisure
- Food Preparation & catering equipment
- Furniture & Furnishing
- Guest amenities
- Hospitality Information Systems
- Housekeeping Supplies & Services
- Kitchen Equipment & Accessories
- Lighting Accessories
- Refrigeration & storage
- Tableware & accessories
Buyer Group Programme
“I have visited Food & Hotel Vietnam so many times and the scale is getting bigger every year. Our purposes of visit are to keep updated with the market trends as well as to find potential business associates that meet Vietnamese consumption needs. We are also very satisfied with the welcome and consultation from the exhibiting staff…Definitely worth a visit and we will come back next time!”
“This is my first time to the Food&HotelVietnam. Our visit has been a great experience. All my meetings have been very fruitful. I am satisfied with the professionalism and the integrity of the exhibitors. Such a great visit! I have already marked my calendar and can’t wait to see the next edition.”
1. Who can attend?Food & Hotel Vietnam is trade only events for professionals working in F&B, foodservice and hospitality industries. We ask visitors not to bring anyone under the age of 18 to the show. Proof of age and industry involvement may be requested at the door.
2. How can I attend Food & Hotel Vietnam 2019? Is it free?Before the Show
You can pre-register online from 10 Jan 2019 to 21 April 2019 by completing and submitting the registration form. By pre-registering online, you can enjoy:
- A copy of Show Directory
- Entry pass
- Special lucky gift from the Organiser
During the Show
If you have not pre – registered online but received the admission tickets from organiser/ exhibitors, please kindly complete the tickets prior to your visit and bring along your name cards to redeem your badge at the WALK-IN counter.
If you have not pre – registered online and not received the admission tickets from organiser / exhibitors, please kindly bring along your name cards and proceed to the TICKET BOOTH at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC), HCMC during the show opening hours to obtain an admission ticket, complete and present it to the WALK – IN counter for badge exchange.
If you pre – register online successfully, please kindly bring along your name cards and confirmation letter with registration ID to redeem your badge at PRE – REGISTRATION counter.
The registration for the show is totally FREE. Visitors are encouraged to pre – register online for hassle – free entry at the exhibition.
3. Can I register my colleagues too?Yes. There is the option to register as many additional colleagues as you want during the registration process. Each visitor will receive a unique email confirmation to the email address provided. More information on group delegation programme can be found here.
4. I have not received any notification from the Organiser since I pre-registered 5 days ago. What should I do?You can contact us to check on your pre-registration status. In order for us to retrieve your record, please email us Food&Hotel.Vietnam@ubm.com with the following required information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Email Address
5. Am I considered a pre-registered visitor after submitting the online visitor pre-registration form?No. Your pre-registration submission is subject to approval by the Organiser. Once your pre-registration is approved, a Pre-Registration Confirmation Letter containing your Pre-Registration Number will be sent to your email address. You will also be notified if your registration is unsuccessful. Please allow up to 5 working days for our staffs to process your registration.
6. I’ve lost my Pre-registration Confirmation Letter. What should I do?If you can remember your pre-registration confirmation number reflected in the confirmation letter, you can quote this number together with your business card when collecting your visitor entry badge.
If you forget your pre-registration confirmation number, you can request our staff to check the system by producing your business card at the registration counter during show opening hours. In the event that your record cannot be found, you will be required to fill up the form onsite.
7. What is the admission policy to visit Food & Hotel Vietnam 2019?
8. Can you tell me who is exhibiting at Food & Hotel Vietnam 2019?
9. How can I obtain a copy of the Show Directory?The Food & Hotel Vietnam 2019 Show Directory is given out only to visitors who pre-registered online and VIPs of the exhibition. You are encouraged to pre-register online as soon as the system is ready from 10 Jan 2019.
10. Will I need to bring identification with me?Yes. Proof of industry involvement may be requested at the registration counter or the entrance, and can include one of the following:
- A business card in your name
- Employee verification on company letterhead
- Evidence of membership of a relevant professional or industry association
11. The answer's not here?